Thursday 15 January 2009

I created a blog!


I am so excited that I have finally been made to create my blog! I never got around to doing this even though I have wanted to for a long while. I am looking forward to all the opportunities this has to offer..

I just resigned from a banking job I have been at for 6 years to pursue a Msc degree in Business Information Systems management. I am from Nigeria and have lived there most of my life. Studying for my Msc in london is the first time I have lived outside of my home country and I have found my temporary relocation a bit of a challenge full of interesting discoveries about my self and other people.

8 comments:

  1. cool blog. I share your excitment on successfully creating a blog! It feels like a great achievement... I look forward to the challenges completing this MSc programme brings! Visit me at my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog...u r invited into my blog

    praveenmjatmdx.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey why arent i in the picture?:) when did u guys take it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ginika...
    Nice blog and eye-catching colors too and a nice picture too....
    hey i too created a blog ..
    visit me at
    www.rejuvinatinglife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi dear, I also have created a new blog!!!! It will great if you look into it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ginika

    Have a nice blog ang go to visit my blog......

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your enjoying your time in London… but very cold at this time of year...!

    And thats what I call ambition.. quiet your job to pursue better life… and maybe adventure...?

    ReplyDelete